Let me start by saying I do not like the vibe at Spotted Pig. I do not like most of the people who work there…too pretentious for my likes. But for many (more and more the B&T crowd), it works.
Anyway, I did have one of the Meals of My Life there, and the chefs deserve the credit.
Not to mention a decent cocktail, the following meal is highly suggested:
- Devils on Horseback
- Sheep’s Ricotta Gnudi with Brown Butter & Sage
- Fried Duck Egg and Bacon Salad*
- Prosciutto & Ricotta Tart with Marjoram
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Horseradish Sauce & Roasted Beets
- Side of Brussels Sprouts*
- Banoffee Pie*
* Note: all of these dishes made my Ultimate List!